Tamara in the News
My advice has been featured all across the media universe. For my most quotable soundbites, feel free to explore.
US News & World Report:
- Why You Should Always Eat Carbs at Breakfast
- Eating By Your Biological Clock
- What You Eat Matters. Does When You Eat Matter Too?
- Myths and Facts About Weight Loss
- Who Actually Needs a 2,000 Calorie Diet?
- Three More Causes of Belly Bloat, Explained
- A Taxonomy of Tummy Bloating
- How to Feed Your Baby’s Gut
- When Good Food Makes You Feel Bad
- What is Inulin?
- All About the Gas You Pass
- When Elimination Diets Backfire
- SIBO: A Four Letter Word for Bloating
- Good News: Your Poop is Probably Normal
- A Tale of Two Fibers
Radio and Podasts:
National Public Radio - Last Chance Foods With Amy Eddings. April 27, 2012
American Weekend with Rob Carson American Weekend with Rob Carson (Envision Radio). Guest expert on feeding “picky” children. Saturday, January 17, 2014.
"Every Little Thing" podcast with Flora Lichtman. "Are Babies Born with Tails?" June 11, 2018.