My advice has been featured all across the media universe. For my most quotable soundbites, feel free to explore.
Print & Online Media
- Can Avoiding Acidic Foods Help You Lose Weight?
- The New Superfoods
- 9 Nutritionist Approved Ways to Eat Eggs for Dinner
- 6 Powders with Serious Superfoods Benefits
The Washington Post:
- Fiber Mistakes You Make that Bother Your Belly
- 7 Conditions You Might be Mistaking for Gluten Intolerance
- 14 Healthy Cereals Nutrition Pros Swear By
- 10 Foods that Flatten Your Belly & Beat Bloat
- The Surprising Foods Making You Sick
- 6 Simple Grocery Swaps You Should Make to Lose Weight and Save $60 per Month
The Huffington Post
- What Causes an Upset Stomach After a Meal?
- 6 Bad Food Combinations to Avoid & 3 Good One
- Just Say No to that Detox Diet or Juice Cleanse
- Digestive Enzymes & Fiber
- 13 Powerful Grains & Seeds
- The Best Foods & Liquids to Hydrate the Body
NPR - The Salt:
- Your Guide to Milk Alternatives
- Rachael Ray Has Something to Say About J. Crew’s New Size 000
- The New Superfoods You Should be Eating
Television & Video
Radio & Podcasts
National Public Radio - Last Chance Foods With Amy Eddings
American Weekend with Rob Carson American Weekend with Rob Carson (Envision Radio). Guest expert on feeding “picky” children. Saturday, January 17, 2014.